Date: 10 Jun (Sat) and 17 Jun (Sat)
Time: 10am to 5pm. Each kayak experience lasts 1 hour. You will be allocated a 1-hour time slot by 2 Jun (Fri).
This event is free-of-charge.
Registration AND Activity Acknowledgment Form required. Registration NOW open online. Registration closes on 17 May or when slots are filled up. We will confirm your slots by 25 May.
Meeting point: “Y u so like dat” drinks stall map. (Please support the local economy by buying drinks from Uncle while you are waiting).
|The meeting point is at the “Y u so like dat” drinks stall.|
- Children must be a minimum age of 8 years old and must fit comfortably into our buoyancy vests for children.
- Young persons 12 years old and below to be accompanied by parents.
Activity Acknowledgement Form
- Activity Acknowledgement Form is required for ALL participants.
- Download and print the Activity Acknowledgement from.
- One acknowledgement form for each person in your group.
- Bring along the completed activity consent form and submit it for on-site registration at the quarry before activity commences.
- Anyone under 18 years old must complete the Activity Acknowledgement Form endorsed by their parents/guardians.
- Participants without or with incomplete acknowledgement form will be turn away.
Important information to note to ensure safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Minimum attire: T-shirt, shorts. Minimum acceptable footwear are sports sandals (No slipper/barefoot). Please bring along sun protection and change of clothes.
- The nearest public toilet is about 50 meters from the quarry. There will be no changing of clothes on-site.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your confirmed time slot for an on-site and safety briefing.
- Please do not bring excessive valuables. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
For safety reasons, staff reserve the right to turn away any participant who is not properly attired or with any medical condition deem unfit for this activity.
Here are some pictures of the Ubin quarry kayaking sessions from previous years! The Republic Poly volunteers look forward to see you there!